PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

STOP SWEARING!! (A short rant)

You know what really gets me lately. I was just thinking about it last night. What is all this hub-bub about people that want to swear to tell the truth, the whole truth on a book other than the Bible, so help them someone or something other than God. I say, go ahead and let them. And while you're at it. Stop fighting for the right to swear on the Bible, it's a sin. We are told very directly that we are not to swear on anything on Earth or in Heaven. I am pretty sure that includes copies of Holy Scriptures, or BY GOD! for crying out loud! Just 'Let your yes be yes, and your no, no.'

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter