PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm a sucker for a survey!




You Have A Type B Personality



B





You're as laid back as they come...
Your baseline mood is calm and level headed
Creativity and philosophy tend to be your forte

Like a natural sedative, you have a soothing effect on people
Friends and family often turn to you first with their problems
You have the personality to be a spiritual or psychological guru



Do You Have a Type A Personality?


Thank you for reading!
Scott.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bugaj said...

What kind of a personality do you have if you really have no desire to know what type of a personality you have because you don't believe in "personality types" and the cult of personality?

10:59 AM, January 31, 2006  
Blogger Abby said...

Wow I have no response for that person. However I too like taking the random quiz now and again. I ended up being slightly more uptight than you though Scott. I got a B+ :) Have a great day!

12:39 PM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger Sergeant Uriel Ventris said...

DUDE! I'm a B+, too! Does that mean that Abby and I have to get married? Because I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment...Scott, why is it that you waste our time with these foolish surveys when you know we want your hard-hitting editorials?! Throw us a bone, here!
-Matt

12:15 AM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Abby said...

Uh I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment either Matt, So you are pretty safe for now. Well at least from me. :) Anyway I thought opposites were suposed to attract. If we make it lower case we'd need a d- which not existing means we'll be single for life. Thats it better join a nunnary. (Do many Abby's live in Abbeys do you think?)

11:34 AM, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter