PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I LOVE This Season!!

Wow, it snowed last night, and snow it did! We haven't really had to much snow yet this year, just about four inches or so,and it all melted anyway; last night we got about a foot, well, maybe 8 to 10 inches, but it was a lot. I'm so excited! I love winter. I especially love the Christmas season. And twice that when it's snowing! I can not wait to go skiing, down hill and cross country. I haven't sleded (is that a word?) in years, maybe I'll do that this year too. I always say, "Oh, I have to go sledding this year!" But, I never do. Well, I hope I do this year, because I love snow! Snow! Snow! Snow! I want to wash my hair, my face, my feet with --SNOW!

Last winter, in February, that's right in the middle of winter around here, I moved to North Carolina. Life just isn't quite as good if you don't have a four to five month period that's frozen! Covered with white stuff! I'm pretty lucky in that respect, because I live the the snowiest city in the country! (of 100,000 people or more). Enjoying snow is a family trait as well. I know that my mother likes to go out and play. Plus her and my step-father love to down hill ski a lot.

Oh, how I do love this season!


Thank you for reading!
Scott.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Winter in California is worse. But winter in Kuwait...man, I don't understand how people could live there. But I know why God chose it as the cradle of civilization. To make sure people would leave.
-Matt

10:19 AM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter