PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

A Boy Always Loves His Mother

My mom is one of the coolest people around! I was on the phone with her the other day, and she told me about these snow sculptures that she made out in her front yard. She says to me, she says, "Yeah I made one of this guy sitting on a stool, leaning with his arm up on a table." That's pretty darn cool, right? But she also made one of a "snow seal," as she likes to call them, it was not her first snow seal. Anyway, I asked her how big it was, she said, "Oh, I don't know, the seal had his head up, the tip of his nose was about three feet high." What?! How long was it? "Oh, probably five or six feet long" Holy cow!... Well, what about the guy, how tall was he? "Well, I don't know,with my arms stretched up... Probably six feet tall or so." Holy mackerel! Six feet tall sitting?! "Yeah." And the stool and all that, it was all made out of snow?! "Yup." Mom, that's crazy, that's so awesome!

Way to go Mother! You topped my "coolest person" list for this month, maybe for two or three months, but don't press your luck! I only wish that there were photographs I could display, for the whole world to see, or at the very least that I could see.

I told her that she should take a class or two on sculpting, because she obviously loves it, I hope she does! That would be totally awesome!

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

What's the address?!?!

10:50 AM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Scott- if you click on Audrey's name, it'll take you to her profile, and at the bottom there will be a link to her blog. :)

8:16 AM, April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter