PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Common Sense

There has been a continual argument, since the dawn of time, between men and women... Who Has More Common Sense?

Both sides, undoubtedly, will always choose the sex to which they belong. But I think the time has past for petty squabbling, and an end has to be put to this argument once and for all. Because, you see, to me, that's not a hard question to answer. Of course women have more Common Sense. I mean, think about it. What's a common cold? A cold that most everyone gets, right? What are commonfolk? The people who make up most of the population of a particular area, I suppose. So it just goes to figure that women must have more Common Sense! Everyone knows, despite China's avid no-girl-babies policy, that 51% of the general worldwide population is female, 48% is male (there's a 1% loss due to lack of interest). Fifty-one out of a possible 100 is a clear majority, what they think must, therefore, be Common Sense. We can otherwise define Common Sense then by saying that when matters arise, and thought must be used to overcome a problem, we will throw away all concepts of logic, and respond totally based on emotion. Men might lack Common Sense, I'll grant women of the world that. But I think one of our strengths might lie in a more Practical Sense.


Thank you for reading!
Scott.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hi Scott, wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting my blog. I like your theory about Common Sense. :) Thanks for sharing!

11:34 AM, March 22, 2005  
Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

One more thing, sorry! You mentioned on my blog that you'd like to do civil war reenacting sometime. I see that you're in North Carolina. Let me refer you to the website of a North Carolina unit- http://www.26nc.org We just did an event there in North Carolina, and a friend of mine, Hannah, is part of that group. Go check it out and see what you think!

11:39 AM, March 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter