PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Monday, March 14, 2005

What the...?

I don't know much about this "blogging" nonsense, but I guess this is it, right?

Well, I really just wanted to get one made, because apparently it's the only way to really communicate with the world these days. Some kind of soap box, that's what I'm told... I don't know... seems fishy.

Well, as most of you know, I've recently moved from CNY, to the Triangle area. I make it a habit to live in places without real names. I'm staying with an old high school buddy and his wife and child. It's pretty cool. I get a real dinner almost everyday, which is a big change for me, I usually don't eat too much. Other than a total change in location, having no friends to speak of, save two, everything is pretty much like it's always been.

Well, I guess that's it for now... still don't really understand this whole thing... I'll make my next post really theological, and super conservative just for Nick L.

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott....this is your sister!! i love you and miss you its wierd that we both moved to the south at the same time..i hope i get to see you!!! This thing that you are doing is kinda cool!! I hope that you are really happy where you are!! if you ever need anything i am only like three hours away!!
love alexis

4:04 PM, March 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter