PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Miracles Do Happen

Miracles do happen! God answers prayer!... Don't ever doubt it!

I didn't have a job for a couple of weeks, money was getting tight. Even after I got a job, it wasn't going to pay me for A MONTH! I couldn't believe it! I really needed to, at the very least, pay for my car insurance, so "they" wouldn't take my car away. I prayed for a miracle, just to get me through until I got my first paycheck, if I had know, I would have asked for a lot more. I asked my step-mother if they could spare anything, she very willingly said yes, and I am very grateful. But I still needed a little more. So I asked the people in my bible study to pray for me, I needed a miracle. Divine finance! The next week, upon entering the bible study, one of the guys there said, "hey, I talked to someone about your situation, I've got some money for you." Hmm, I thought, that's pretty cool. As it turns out, it was three hundred dollars! I couldn't believe it! It was a dream, or rather, a prayer come true! I just wanted to give a shout out to my Heavenly Father, who does answers prayer, to say thank You! All the Praise and Glory are Yours for ever and ever, AMEN!

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter