PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Can Ya? Kenya?

I found this blog and it's pretty cool. It's written by this guy (and his wife). I don't know who they are, missionaries in Kenya. It's a really good diary of their new lives. Support these people, with your prayers, and if you can, anything else you got. But, at the very least read their blog! Click on Strangers in Kenya in the links to the left!


Thank you for reading!
Scott

1 Comments:

Blogger Sergeant Uriel Ventris said...

I love you, Scott. I miss hanging out with you. You are my best friend...next to Jesus, that is. I know I can always count on you to be there for me. And that means a lot to me. God bless you, and thank you for your friendship.
-M

12:59 AM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter