PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Album of the Month!

Jars of Clay: Redemption Songs.

You need to check out the new album from Jars of Clay! It's called Redemption Songs and it's really great! Under normal circumstances I don't consider myself a Jars of Clay fan, however, this new album of theirs is phenomenal! It's a "must have" for any music lover, especially (but not only) if you are a Christian. On this new album the band took a great selection of old hymns including, I'll Fly Away, Nothing But The Blood, and even They'll Know We Are Christians By Our Love; they added a couple of special guests: The Blind Boys of Alabama, Sarah Kelly and Martin Smith of Delirious, and produced what turned out to be anything but just another hymnal album. They take these songs to places they have never been before musically, but should've been taken to a long time ago.

Let me tell you: This disc is great! Get it! Now! I'm not a reviewer, you can probably tell, but believe you me this is the best thing I've heard from Christian music in quite a while. On a scale from white bread to wide screen HDTVs, I give it... a Jaguar XJ8!

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter