PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Good Ideas #1

From time to time I am going to post some pretty good ideas. Ones that I should patent and make tons of money on, but I never will. So I thought I would make them a part of the public knowledge (which is also a part of the definition of the word patent), hoping more that my ideas would come to fruition, than me making money off them. So, if you ever see something great in the "Good Ideas" feel free to make my, and your, dreams come true! Make all the money you want without the requirement to pay the idea guy. (However, you can if you want!)

An idea came to me one night when I was looking for something to drink. I usually settle for water, which I like a lot, don't get me wrong. But I wanted something different this time. There was some soda in the fridge, I thought about it, but then I remembered that I don't like soda, but I couldn't figure out why. I like the taste just fine, I even appreciate the caffeine and sugar sometimes, if I'm having a particularly long night. So what was it that made me hate soda so... Then it hit me! There should be a "low-carb" soda. Now I know what your thinking, "there already is a low carbohydrate soda, and they all taste funny." No no my friend, not low carbohydrate, low carbonation!!!! Not flat mind you, nobody likes flat soda, I just want a soda with less carbs. I don't like that full feeling, with all the bloating and burping it's just not what I'm looking for in a beverage. I know it must be possible to regulate the amount of tiny bubbles in soda because it would seem that ginger ale has way more than root beer, as an example! It would be called "Low Carb" soda. That would be so awesome!

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Jacob's right, the name WOULD confuse people.

How about just opening it up and letting it sit for like half an hour? It won't be totally flat yet.... give it a try and let me know how it goes!

8:15 AM, April 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter