PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hiding Place

Amidts the sorrows of the way,
Lord Jesus teach my soul to pray.
Let me taste Thy special Grace,
And run to Christ my Hiding Place.

You know the vileness of my heart,
So prone to play the rebel's part.
And when you veil Your lovely Face,
How can I find my Hiding Place.

Lord, guide my wandering feet,
Draw me to Thy Mercy Seat.
I've naught to trust but Sovereign Grace,
Thou only art my Hiding Place.

How unstable is my heart,
Sometimes I take the tempter's part.
And slight the token of Thy Grace,
And seem to want no Hiding Place.

But when Thy Spirit shines within,
Makes me feel the plague of sin.
And how I long to see Thy Face,
'Tis then I want a Hiding Place.

Lord Jesus, shine and then I can,
Feel the sweetness in Salvation's plan.
And as a sinner plead for Grace,
Christ, the sinner's Hiding Place.


From Redeption Songs: Jars of Clay
Copyright 2005 Bridge Building, a div. of Zomba Enterprises, Inc. (BMI) / Pogostick Music (BMI)

Used without permission... my appologies.

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY SCOTT, THANKS FOR MAKING ME ABLE TO GET THIS CD. A FEW WEEKS AGO I WENT LOOKING TO BUY AN OLDER JARS OF CLAY CD I HAD LOST AND HAPPENED TO PICK UP THIS ONE. I DID NOT BUY IT THEN BECAUSE MIKE SAID THAT WAS NOT THE CD I HAD INTENDED TO BUY AND I MAY NOT I LIKE IT SO I SHOULD WAIT. IMAGINE MIKE BEING CAUTIOUS WITH SPENDING MONEY!? ANYWAY I READ YOUR REVIEW AND I NOW OWN JARS OF CLAY:REDEMPTION SONGS AND I LOVE IT!
HOPE ALL IS WELL...
JENNY

7:54 AM, April 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott...thanks for posting my page on here....I miss you and i hope that you can come to Va in Aug...I hope you are doing well...
love your sister...
lex

6:04 PM, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter