PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Quote of the Year!

I spent a little time as a school photographer this year. It was an okay job. I got to see my state a little more, traveling up to two and a half ours, one way in a day. I also found out that Catholic Elementary School kids are the most well behaved, while, as you probably guess it, middle (or junior high) school kids are the worst.

Well, as it turns out, I found myself in LaFayette Elementary School, which the real name of it is something like C. Montgomery Burns Grant Elementary Primary, or something like that, anyway... It was my last day, MY LAST DAY and I was pretty excited. However, reflecting back, I didn't really have any great stories to tell. Well, that all changed. Out of context the quote is funny enough, and it will be too hard to explain exactly what the heck was going on, but either ay the kid said:
"Pretend you're milking a cow, or, even better, a GOAT!"

It was one of the funniest things I had ever heard. It was so awesome. Quote of the year! Rock on kid, rock on!


Thank you for reading!
Scott.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

I have to say that's the funniest thing I've read today! Kids are great!

9:02 PM, December 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter