PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

In A Related Story...

I got to go sledding today! It was so much fun! I went with Mike and Jen. We had a great time; Jen flipped over backwards and Mike smashed his tail bone, but he hit that jump perfect, totally worth it. Oh, and we heard this little eight or nine year old girl say "OH SH%T!" It was redonkulous!

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott, Great story bro.....hahaha
BERCH

1:39 PM, December 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that at Strawberry Hill? You could really destroy your spine on that bump. When I lived on Lonsdale, we used to sled down the street...pretty dangerous, now that I think about it. I'm amazed we all made it through our childhood.
-Matt

10:21 AM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter