PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Well, hello there!

Hello friends! I haven't blog in a really long time, it's because I got caught up with this whole mySpace thing. Well, I'm done with that! It turns out that it's true what they say, mySpace is evil. Well, hopefully I'll be able to keep up a little better around here. Let you know all the deep theological goings on of my spirit and soul.

Right now I'm currently reading The Pursuit Of God for about the third time. It's really amazing. If you haven't read it yet, I suggest you do. It's been said by many that it is the most spiritually significant book, second only to the Bible itself. I tend to agree, although that is a little extreme, I concede.

Anyway, that's all for now, it's pretty late, and I have to get up really early! So, if any of you are still out there, hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott,

Just viewing my hubby's blog at a local coffee house to make sure all the photos and stuff looked in order...then clicked the "next blog" and came upon yours.

Why don't you give his blog a 'look-see', I think you'll like what you see of our "Rabbi". Its EncounterJesus.blogspot.com

blessings,
Nan

9:34 PM, June 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott you're alive!!! Just kidding. :) Things are pretty hectic for me, I'm working at a camp this summer so time is short. I'm pretty excited about my summer reading though, I've been getting excited about C.S. Lewis, I +can't wait to get started with that. :) Hope things are going well for you, and that I'll see more updates now that you're back? :)
Abby

9:42 PM, June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter