PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

That Was Fun

Well the play is over. Stephanie and I thought that when the play was finally over we would be able to get back to some nice quiet evenings. That we would actually get to go to bed at a decent hour; after spending countless hours, especially during the last week leading up to the play, staying up all night rehearsing. Six days after the final performance and it is a no go. We just cannot seem to get our schedule under control. This weekend we have a wedding to go to. The marriage of Anna Newell to Matthew Hess. It takes place in Pennsylvania, about two and one half hours away. We are there the night before, on Friday, for the dress rehearsal (MORE REHEARSALS!?!) Next morning -the big show! Which will be great, I'm definitely very excited. But then there is the reception, oh wait, not the reception but the receptions. There are two of them, one that immediately follows the wedding in Pennsylvania and then another, two and one half hours away in CNY! It starts at six. It will be a busy day, me thinks. We will have a lot of fun though. A great friend is getting married, my wife and I love road trips and staying in bad motels, all and all, it should be good.

As for the play itself? It was pretty great. Mike (Keville) played the part of a murdering psychopath, his first "evil" role, and it was pretty great. He was southern and back woods, two things I think he wishes he was in real life. Matt Hess (as mentioned above) also played a crazy murderer, (think Natural Born Killers with a mullet) it was hysterical! My wife and I played husband and wife, turns out we were not that good at it... just kidding! She is a natural, very good at emoting. So, if you missed our play, shame on you. Maybe, if you are lucky, one day you will get a chance to see it, on "tape," or with a different cast, as for us, the curtain has already closed.

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter