PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Here and Back Again!

I decided today that I was going to start blogging again... it's been exactly one year to the day since I have last blogged, although it was totally a coincidence that I chose today to begin again.

My wife (oh yeah, I'm married, just in case you did not hear) told me the other day that she likes it when I do the whole blogging thing, which came as a surprise to me. I apparently am not good at telling her my feelings, but I can, it would seem, write them down pretty well. So in the interest of my marriage... here we go again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott! I did the same thing and now I find it to be an addiction. The second time around was much easier for me to remember to blog when things happen. Well, I promise to read yours and leave comments if you promise to do the same with mine: jeffandtiffiny.com

6:49 PM, June 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...communication at last!

9:06 PM, June 27, 2008  
Blogger Gwenn Mangine said...

glad to hear this news-- I had stopped checking your blog...

can't wait to hear more... give us the dirt.

8:04 PM, July 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter