PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Friday, December 29, 2006

So? ...where am I?


I don't know where I am these days. Not really anywhere. I guess I just forgot about making time to write in a blog lately, which I guess is okay, no one really reads it anymore anywho.

So? ...where am I. Well, I got a new job at a dairy plant, got a new girlfriend (well, she's almost new), and I got a new service to write all my thoughts on, Facebook. But I think I'm going to start writing on here a little more. I'm going to finish posting pictures of all my PEZ dispensers and all that stuff I used to do. So, if your still out there, which I doubt you are, then look me up once or twice a month, I'll be posting. Oh, and I hope you had a Merry Christmas, I know I did!

Thank you for reading!
Scott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter