PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Come On Get Krinkled!

You won't believe this, but last night we had a lot of firsts for The Krinkle Kuts:

  1. The entire group was together all at once, including the addition of our two new lady vocalists: Stephanie Amidon and Martina Durfee
  2. We all signed our first autographs as Krinkles, some HS student was overwhelmed and had us sign the back of his shirt
  3. We had our first "tribute" song played. There was a man there that played the "first song I ever heard The Krinkle Kuts preform.

So, needless to say, we were all pretty excited. If you haven't seen us preform yet, we usually play most Tuesday nights at UCF's Westcott Open Mic Night. If you can't do that, check out our videos at youtube.com/thekriklekuts and don't forget to subscribe so you'll always know when new ones come out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter