PEZsnyak

I LOVE MY RABBI! I'm not Jewish... but my Rabbi is!

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

I LOVE my Rabbi!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Just a Note...



OK, so I know that I said that I'd start blogging again, here's the deal, for the next two weeks we have rehearsals for the play we're doing. So I hope that I don't stop blogging before I even start up again...












What to look for in the near Future: An auto-biography of the last year or so, since I stopped blogging last, just to bring everyone up to date. OK, that's all for now.

Thank you for reading!
Scott

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Mangine said...

I can't tell, are you doing the Wizard of Oz?

4:15 AM, July 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is your play being held?

5:27 PM, July 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Support This Site Free Web Counters
Website Counter